Complaint Review: Securities Institute of America

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tristan — Vancouver Washington
Securities Institute of America
14 Wall Street, 20th Floor New York, New York USA

Securities Institute of America poor service and failed to refund per their policy New York New York

I purchased a book and computer exam prep guide through their company.  It turned out that I didn't need it and I contacted the company for a refund per their guidelines.  I was treated very rudely by everyone who answered their phones.  It took two weeks to get a return label sent to me through email.  I returned the book.  That was over six weeks ago.  I waited and waited.  No refund.  I've left several messages and sent several emails.  No one returns my calls.  No one returns my emails.  When I do get a live person, their response is: "I can't help you with that.  Call back and dail extension 83", which puts me right through to voice mail.  I am done with these people.  I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General and the FTC.  I've also reported their theft to my local police department.  They have the book and my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securities-Institute-of-America/New-York-New-York-10005/Securities-Institute-of-America-poor-service-and-failed-to-refund-per-their-policy-New-Yo-1162465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securities Institute of America