Complaint Review: Security Center , Nimbus Center

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2004

• Reported By:Huntsville Texas
Security Center , Nimbus Center
securitycenteronline.com Internet U.S.A.

Security Center Nimbus Center Billed my credit card March 04. Still haven't recieved anything. Over $140 lost. Internet

I was told that cause of a typo on the order form, so they say, that they didn't have to refund my order. Marc, the man who was responding to my complants, says he sent out three orders to me so I would get mine. Now says he sent all three to the wrong address.
Not sure if I made a typo or not. This is what I am sure of. I ordered March 04, have yet to recieve anything, but run around. My credit card was billed, very sure of that. Here of late I can't get a reply of my e mail to the company, so pretty sure I have been Ripped Off by securitycenteronline.com !!!!!!!!!!

Josh
Huntsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Center-Nimbus-Center/internet/Security-Center-Nimbus-Center-Billed-my-credit-card-March-04-Still-havent-recieved-anyth-104166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Center , Nimbus Center