Complaint Review: Security Credit Services

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: DisabledVet — Brunswick Ohio
Security Credit Services
2653 W Oxford Loop Oxford, Mississippi United States of America

Security Credit Services Greene & Cooper, LLP No Contact - Then file lawsuit alleging unwillingness to cooperate Oxford, Mississippi

Received certified letter today from county court stating I was being suit for an almost 7 year old debt. Greene & Cooper, LLP is respresenting Security Credit Services in a lawsuit again me. It states that I have been contacted repeatedly regarding this debt,which is not true. The filing states there should be an exibit A, showinperg the debt, which was not including in the certified paperwork sent to me via the court (Convenient!!) I do not even know what this alleged debt is, then the request 2 different amounts within the court filing. So I go and try to contact the company that says I owe them money and it keeps hanging up on me because I do not have an exact extension of a person. Something doesnt seem right here. I know it is one of those companies that purchases old charges-off debts, but to sue and not include anything in the filing regarding the debt and were it originated just seems sceetchy to me. I did find out via research on-line that Security Credit Services has had charges filed by the FTC and has been found guilty of said charges to the tune of almost 800,000.anyone else have issues like this with either Security Credit Services or Greene & Cooper, LLP. ??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Credit-Services/Oxford-Mississippi-38655/Security-Credit-Services-Greene-Cooper-LLP-No-Contact-Then-file-lawsuit-alleging-unwi-1042997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Credit Services