• Report: #942007

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Anastaijah — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Security Elite Group
80 Broad Street Suite 1202 New York, New York United States of America

Security Elite Group D. McCarthy Fraud, False Info, Misrepresentation, Unprofessional New York, New York

I applied for a security job online. SEG contacted me about the position and stated it will cost $80.00 and an interview was set up. When I met with them in person the $80.00 turned into them wanting $380.00 and was told I can pay it at anytime during the course of the training. At that point that change and they wouldn't even give me the schedule for the training course until I went back to them to give them more money, at that point I went back again to there office and gave another deposit.

They sent me to two different locations for the training at which I had to take off work and lost money both days, when I reached both training locations I was sent away with them stating to me they are not giving any training. I have wasted my time, lost money, gave them money which I didn't get my deposit back, and have just been very frustrated and have been giving the run around. I want my money back I have giving them and I want nothing more to do with this company. They are a fraud, scam, so unprofessional.

Please Help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Elite-Group/New-York-New-York-10004/Security-Elite-Group-D-McCarthy-Fraud-False-Info-Misrepresentation-Unprofessional-New-942007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Elite Group