Complaint Review: Security Finance

1045 Bowersville St Royston, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 7062455548
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Security Finance Harassing me and I don't even have a loan with them Royston Georgia

This is a company I have never dealt with.  They call me at all hours of the day, including when I am at work, and even on Sunday.  They are demandong to speak with my brother, who no longer has a loan with them.

I have told these people multiple times to not call my number.  I have threatened a lawsuit, but they still call.  Yesterday, they came to my door and gave my son a letter for my brother, and when told he does not live here, and never has, they replied "I don't care", and walked off.

This is an invasion of my brother's privacy and an illegal demand for payment on an account that has been paid off since March.  It is also trespassing onto my property without having business here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Finance/Royston-Georgia-30662/Security-Finance-Harassing-me-and-I-dont-even-have-a-loan-with-them-Royston-Georgia-1078567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Finance