Complaint Review: Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Union Missouri
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation
6951 Cintas Blvd. Mason, Ohio U.S.A.

Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation WAY overcharged for a used vehicle Mason Ohio

My husband went into the military right after high school. He did not have a car and needed one. So he went to a (small) used car lot called DriveUSA located right outside of Ft. Campbell, KY. My husband found a 2000 Oldsmobile Aurora and bought it for over $17,000. This dealer only used Security National for financing and so it began... We later found out that the car is worth NO MORE than $10,000 in excellent condition! This happened June of 2006. Our payments are close to $500/month. I guess the main thing that I think is outrageous is, WHO would finance a 20 year old, with bad credit, who is in the military, fighting for our freedom, with $17,000 for something worth $7,000 less?!!

We are 20 and 21 with a toddler and living paycheck to paycheck! My husband is over seas now, in Iraq, and I am here in the US fighting with collectors and balancing our finances so we have a little extra money in case of emercencies. It is very difficult and it will probably be years before we get out from under this stupid car. If anyone can help, please let me know! I don't have the money to hire a lawyer (obviously) so, anything would be a HUGE help and greatly appreciated!!!

Union, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-National-Automotive-Acceptance-Corporation/Mason-Ohio-45040/Security-National-Automotive-Acceptance-Corporation-WAY-overcharged-for-a-used-vehicle-Mas-290571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation