Complaint Review: Security Service Federal Credit Union

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Security Service Federal Credit Union
1485 Kelly Johnson Blvd Internet United States of America

Security Service Federal Credit Union I requested to have two separate deposits researched for the months Sept and Oct of 2006. I needed a photo copy of two cks that were deposited during those mos. I was told by SSFCU there would be a re , Internet

I requested to have two separate deposits researched for the months Sept and Oct of 2006. I needed a photo copy of two cks that were deposited during those mos. I was told by SSFCU there would be a research fee of $15.00/hr and $2.00 fee for each ck they pulled up regardless if those were the cks I was looking for.

There was no max time given for "research time" so I had no way of tracking if their so called research bill would be legit or not. I asked Bank of the West to do the same thing except I asked them to pull up 9 different cks in 9 different mos for the yr 2006. This bank charged NO FEE and NO CK IMAGE FEE.

I would like to know why SSFCU can't provide the same customer service as any other bank in the USA!!!!! SSFCU is awful and no one should ever do business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Service-Federal-Credit-Union/internet/Security-Service-Federal-Credit-Union-I-requested-to-have-two-separate-deposits-researche-678550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Service Federal Credit Union