Complaint Review: Security Shield

• Submitted: Sat, April 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: Lady J — Los Angeles California United States of America
Security Shield

Security Shield My computer, upon sufring the net, had a window pop up that said my computer was infected with spyware and security shield would not let me reboot or allow mcaffee to run to find the source of the pro, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Security Shield is a scam

In March of 2012 my computer, upon surfing the net, received a pop up window claiming it had become infected with malware. I attempted to try to turn on my own anti virus software to no avail. Security Shield kept beeping in the pop up and would not allow me to reboot or otherwise until I paid for their software. I have since downloading the software and paying $80 not been able to run the program anymore and I can get a hold of no one to tell me how to fix this and or uninstall said program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Shield/internet/Security-Shield-My-computer-upon-sufring-the-net-had-a-window-pop-up-that-said-my-compu-875429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Shield

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Security Shield is a scam

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

Security Shield is a scam, not an actual program. There are many places that tell you how to remove it on your own.
Google "Security shield scam" and you will find out more about this virus and how to remove it. Good luck to you.