crossed

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — San Diego California United States of America
Security Solutions Today
17729 Mitchell North, Irvine - Orange County, California United States of America

Security Solutions Today aka First Alert Solution, Dexter Wilson Scams Appt Setters - Irvine - Orange County, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: He got me too!

This man had raised his ugly head again. Feb 19, 2013 I was scammed by him. The current name he is using is First Alert Solution, with an Irvine address that does not exist. He is currently using the name Dexter Wilson. The phone numbers are 909-293-9165 and 909-833-9773. Both are untraceable google numbers. Worked for him and then he blocked my number. Owes me for a week of work. THIS man is a scammer and a rip off. He places ads currently on CL in Palm Springs. I will be investigating this further, contact me if you have any info about him and the company or would like any info I gather. nufstuf at msn dot com.

BEWARE OF him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Security-Solutions-Today/Irvine-Orange-County-California-92614/Security-Solutions-Today-aka-First-Alert-Solution-Dexter-Wilson-Scams-Appt-Setters-Irvi-1017328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Security Solutions Today

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

He got me too!

AUTHOR: KJ Dorsey - (United States of America)

I just posted my own report regarding First Alert Solutions aka Security Solutions Today.  I started from them (cant forget Lucy) On Jan 17, 2013- received 1 money order and was told my services were no loner needed Feb 18.  Still waiting on my money!  ADT says they never heard of him- my fear is what is he really doing when he goes out to these homes!?

I would like any updates on this investigation.