Complaint Review: SecuritySystems.Com

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Orlando Florida United States of America
SecuritySystems.Com

SecuritySystems.Com Worst customer service , Internet

I purchased a HD Keychain camera from this company.  Before purchasing the product i spoke to the gentlemen over the phone because i had questions.  The gentlemen, who happened to be the owner, seemed very nice.  I recieved the item and it seem to work perfect i had only one small problem i couldn't seem to change the date stamp on the device.  I followed the instruction but still i couldn't get it to change.  I called the company back up and tried to the gentlemen if there is any input that could help me remedie this problem.  The gentlemen proceeded to belittle me in telling me that i need to follow the instruction.  That the instructions are simple and that i need to place the device onto my computer.  Well the instruction for the device did not instruct me to connect the device onto the computer it reads place the external memory card from the device into the memory card slot of the computer.  I explained this to him and he continued to get upset with me.  I told him i was sorry that he was having a bad day but it was no reason to take it out on me the customer.  I was going to purchase the motion detector pen but after this incident i will never purchase another thing from this company again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SecuritySystemsCom/internet/SecuritySystemsCom-Worst-customer-service-Internet-959449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SecuritySystems.Com