Complaint Review: SecuritySystems.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Green Cove Springs Florida
SecuritySystems.com

SecuritySystems.com Bill at Security Systems Web site tried to purchase 2 pens instead of one. When I called to clarify, BILL was rude, nasty and threatening. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pen Camera

I purchased a pen camera, but I was unable to change the shipping address.  I then decided to purchase an SD chip to go with it, and I went to a page with the camera, and SD chip ready to order.  I then did not know if they had received the first order.  I checked with Pay Pal and my money was deducted so I just purchased the SD card.  I did not get a copy of the order nor did I get any confirmation, so I called the company because I was worried.

A "BILL" emailed me, nasty, mean, horrible telling me what an idiot I was.  He was bizarre and wierd and nasty to someone that was just trying to complete a purchase.

If you like to deal with insulting maniacs, than this is the company for you.  I was shocked by the ferver of his anger; he really enjoys being insulting and mean and I would never purchase from this company again.   There are many other companies out there, and I went to e-bay and got the same camera for $100 cheaper.  BEWARE and be FOREWARNED.  I am glad he reacted the way he did - I can just imagine how he would treat me if I had to return a defective product.  THE OWNER IS A CRAZY EVIL MEGALOMANIAC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SecuritySystemscom/internet/SecuritySystemscom-Bill-at-Security-Systems-Web-site-tried-to-purchase-2-pens-instead-of-1042951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SecuritySystems.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pen Camera

AUTHOR: Mr. Nice Guy - ()

I am just now reading your posting. We ship approx 1,000 customers monthly and since you have not included your name I have no way of recalling or verifying your complaint.  I am sorry you feel you were treated poorly.  My personal opinion is I don't agree with your assessment.  A lot can be misinterpreted in e-mails and I have grown to know after 35 years in business that there always will be disgruntled customers no matter what you do.  It is a fact of life.  I also know like any businessman that folks that post negative comments do so in a manner to inflict the most damage.  Revenge is always the motive.  Revenge is ALWAYS the motive. .... to harm the company and affect thier sales.  Since 2004 we have shipped over 100,00 customers.  In researching Rip off Report I now find 6 more complaints..... Not being a math wiz I know that one complaint out of 1,000 customers represents 1/10th of 1%.... I'm not sure what 6 complaints out of over 100,000 customers extrapolates to....  Not trying to be flip but the point is we should not be judged by a scant scintilla of our sales. We have hundreds of voice testimonials on our website, countless sample videos sent in by happy customers who comment not only on the product but their satisfactory experience in dealing with SecuritySystems.com.  On the website is also a link to an independent ranking company, "Shopper Approved".  There are  over 1,000 positive comments.   Our customers purchase from us because of the voluminous information we provide for each product.  Most vendors have only a picture and an "add to cart button".  We know the consumer need a comfort level to purchase and we strive to help them reach this. We are also the only company in this industry offering a Life Time Warranty.   Again, I am sorry for your disappointing experience.

Bill Mullen