Complaint Review: Securus Division Evercom Correctional Billing Services

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
Securus Division Evercom Correctional Billing Services
correctionalbillingservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Securus Division Evercom Correctional Billing Services scam artists under federal government laws ripoff Internet

*General Comment: was done the same in texas

Securus a division of Evercom a correctional billing service told me that they have several plans for families. I signed up for direct bill and they advice me that I would NOT have any more block calls and advice me of my spending limit. Ever since I signed up with them my calls have been blocked every day and my bill was only 180 on a Tues, I call on a Thur my bill went from 180 to 250. Please someone do the math? They are charging a lot more then stated or told to us. Now they will not unblock my phone until the bill is paid in full. Then charge us a processing fee if we make pymts be phone, but it takes 8 to 10 days to be applied to your acct. WE NEED JUSTICE!!!

Shilanda
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securus-Division-Evercom-Correctional-Billing-Services/internet/Securus-Division-Evercom-Correctional-Billing-Services-scam-artists-under-federal-governme-229904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securus Division Evercom Correctional Billing Services

#1 General Comment

was done the same in texas

AUTHOR: JEANNE - ()

we were done the same way and we are in texas

when the new contrat comes up for renewal a new company will take over

and follow their rules we have no say sad this is america

and the goverment in saveing tax dollors dont look back and see if every thing with the dicieson is still ok

i see no review of the laws past later down the line