Complaint Review: Securus Payments

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Original World Inc — Sausalito California United States of America
Securus Payments
7724 SE Aspen Internet United States of America

Securus Payments Steven Lemma Presneted a deal on credit card processing, insisted i neded to lease their terminal. gave me a written proposal of rates before I signed agreement, were additional fees not stated in the agreement ta Internet, Internet

The representative indicated I would save $3000 a year based on $40,000 a month in volume.
They indicated that in writing. Based on that information, I agreed to enter into a contract with Securus for
the FD 50 CC terminal. They induced me into leasing this terminal by promising something they did not deliver.

They did this on purpose, for financial gain. This is called Fraud in the Inducement

I see you have other rip off reports on this company.

Now they have access to my bank account and many different fees were being taken by them. In addition I was being charged $81/mo for the lease on a terminal I did not need since I do not swipe cards--which I told them clearly at the start of their presentation. All our sales are by phone and we can process with a web gateway.  When I asked about signing on for a gateway they said it would be much higher rates. They sold me something I did not need by persuading me I would save so  much by doing it this way that the savings would more than pay for the lease cost.

I have been paying this lease since June 2011 but I returned the machine by registered mail on Jan 4 after three months of attempting to get resolution over the misrepresented fees in their agreement by calling their customer service.  No one ever answers their phones, it goes to voice mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securus-Payments/internet/Securus-Payments-Steven-Lemma-Presneted-a-deal-on-credit-card-processing-insisted-i-neded-853941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securus Payments