Complaint Review: Securus Technoligies

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Irritated — Cass Lake Minnesota
Securus Technoligies
PO Box 1109 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Securus Technoligies Seccurus Corp Billing Services, Securus Correctional Services Supports people stealing money Dallas, Texas

I have been dealing with this company for the last two days. I have been on hold for hours and finally got through to someone. I explained to this person that my card number had gotten stolen and that they need to quit charging items to this account.

Her response was that I need to send more information to her about my bank accout so that she could deal with it. I explained to her that the other companies that placed these fraudulant charges to my account did not need my bank account information and they took care of it immediatly.

She then explained to me that the other companies were not real and that she was, I explained to her that I have verified that they were real and that her company is the only one that I have not been able to verifiy. She then repeated herself and said that she need a police report (understandable) and my account information(do not understand).

Why would I want to send more of my information to company unwilling to work with me. If you ever have to deal with this company BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Securus-Technoligies/Dallas-Texas-75265-0757/Securus-Technoligies-Seccurus-Corp-Billing-Services-Securus-Correctional-Services-Support-1042708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Securus Technoligies