Complaint Review: Sedgwick CMS

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — Austin Texas U.S.A.
Sedgwick CMS
Calabasas, California United States of America

Sedgwick CMS They threaten me to repay my short-term disability benefits Calabasas, California

I paid to have disability insurance in case something would happen to me. I got sick and can no longer work because of my illness. Once I finally got my social security, these people threaten me to repay my disability insurance. I was on so much chemo and couldn't think straight and should have hired an attorney. They stole $30,000 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-CMS/Calabasas-California-91372/Sedgwick-CMS-They-threaten-me-to-repay-my-short-term-disability-benefits-Calabasas-Calif-697959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwick CMS