Complaint Review: Sedgwick CMS

PO BOX 14446 LEXINGTON, Kentucky United States of America
  • Phone: 8002493970
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Sedgwick CMS Suffered massive heart attack & 100 blockage resulting permenate heart damage. Unable to physically handle stress. Dr support claim. Sedgwick denied benefits. Lexington, KY Regina Crenshaw/appeals Sedgwick ingnores my GP & Cardio Doctors diagnonosis to rip off my benefits! Auburn, California

I worked for Washington Mutual for 18 years.  During that time I was rarely ill and bank 750 hours of sick leave and 240 vacation hours.  Policy changed regarding sick leave and the bank would no longer allow you to accrue sick leave.  However they did grandfather the sick leave time accrued for existing employees.

While on assignment in Florida 2004, I suffered a massive heart attack with 100% blockage.  Less that 2% of individuals who suffer this type of heart attack survive.  I sustained permeate heart muscle damage.

I returned to work in reduced capacity.  To physically function I take maintenance heart medication that create various side effects.

In 9/2008 I was hospitalized for a week due to heart related issues.  Again in October 2008.  In December, following chest pains and sever cardiac condition my doctors  put me out on medical leave.  This was December 4, 2008.

I filed for my short term benefits.  Sedgwick approved some benefits through March 30, 2009.  I submitted an appeal April 1st, 2009 and was re hospitalized May 1, 2009.  Again they approved some of the benefits and then denied benefits claim.

I did not feel like Sedgwick was supportive of my claim, in fact their process caused me extreme stress resulting chest pains, depression and financial hardship.  I had to make numerious calls, resubmitting documentation, follow up with doctors, they gave little to no support.

I have three family members who have passed away under 59 years of age due to heart condition.  It is undenable that I suffer from hear disease and stress is a huge contributor to my sever heart condition.

I am physically unable to meet the demands of working.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-CMS/LEXINGTON-Kentucky-40512-4446/Sedgwick-CMS-Suffered-massive-heart-attack-100-blockage-resulting-permenate-heart-damage-484239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwick CMS