Complaint Review: Sedgwick - CMS

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: Rick — Pasadena California U.S.A.
Sedgwick - CMS
Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Sedgwick - CMS I am also facing an uphill battle with Sedgwick, fell doing my banking in a grocery market, CA, and after 2 attorneys frustration with this Co! I've decided to continue the Lsuit, rep. myself--even w Claims Rep. Unresponsive, dishonorable, unsettling, negative rap Lexington, Kentucky

After hiring 2 attorneys since my injuries caused by Kroger's negligence, Sedgwick CMS, is the TPA , which is the claims rep. Dept. for this multinational Co.--I've had to take the case under my own wing just recently due to the lack of response, negotiation, professionalism, and not even being able to contact the so called "Claims Rep." Who is handling my case!

I've faxed/mailed/emailed/attempted to call: anyone affiliated with this Co., and they are the most illogical, unprofessional collection of 'professionals' I've ever researched, let alone theorized as a seasoned professional -- Ironically enough, in the same industry as these foolio's pose to be!

They are responsible for over $250K in just : surgeries, claims, (which I've managed to present them with this conservative settlement figure).  Not including= Pain/Suffring & Loss of wages!

I would greatly appreciate any feedback others have had with this Co., and how they have tried to ameliorate their issue with them. Thank you, craftya,MBA,MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-CMS/Lexington-Kentucky-/Sedgwick-CMS-I-am-also-facing-an-uphill-battle-with-Sedgwick-fell-doing-my-banking-in-570531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwick - CMS