- Report: #638561
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sedgwick CMS
Sedgwick CMSp.o. box 14498 lexington, Kentucky United States of America
Sedgwick CMS Sedgthugs Sedgwick CMS is all about lies and deception lexington, Kentucky
*Author of original report: Of course this is only my opinion
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Laurie Atoe from Sedgwick CMS is a liar and scam artist. She will enable your employer to deny your workman's comp benefits by witholding records and lying to your face ( on the phone of course) She not only hands them the weapon but drives the get-away car. She goes through the trouble of finding a IME ( Indepentdent Medical Examiner) who is paid 2000.00 by your employer to find your injury as non work related, infact that is what Sedgthugs proudly writes about in an article ( see below). They specifically look for Dr's that will do this. If you are fortunate ( add sarcasm ) enough to have Sedgthugs as your workman's comp insurance, get an attorney right away and prepare yourself . Record absolutely everything, including the IME visit. Purchase a mini tape recorder and sit back and enjoy the "fun". There is nothing funnier than to read the IME report and have the tape recording to back up that he is lying
Sedgwick press release:
Sedgwick CMS has truly partopinions.
The Sedgwick CMS California MPN program offers client employers two principal advantages:
* Physicians and other medical service providers are selected for the panel based not only on credentials but also on demonstrated superior results in the treatment of occupational injury patients. Providers are screened based on medical outcomes, economic impacts such as successful returns to work and average paid per claim, and other results-oriented criteria. * Sedgwick CMS makes participation more convenient for clients by offering training webinars; an application package and other support in preparing filings for the DWC; extranet access to instructions, forms and approved employee communications; and a fulltime MPN coordinator for assistance with questions about implementation and ongoing network operation.
"Sedgwick CMS has truly partnered with Frito-Lay to assure the delivery of high quality medical care to our California employees while enhancing our control of total workers' compensation costs," said Frito-Lay North America Vice President of Risk Management Keith B. Reynolds. "Their system of consultation, network development, and training support has greatly expedited the process of application, approval and implementation for our MPN. We anticipate significantly improved medical outcomes for our employees and future cost benefits to our company."nered with Frito-Lay to assure the delivery of high quality medical care to our California employees while enhancing our control of total workers' compensation costs," said Frito-Lay North America Vice President of Risk Management Keith B. Reynolds. "Their system of consultation, network development, and training support has greatly expedited the process of application, approval and implementation for our MPN. We anticipate significantly improved medical outcomes for our employees and future cost benefits to our company."
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-CMS/lexington-Kentucky-40512/Sedgwick-CMS-Sedgthugs-Sedgwick-CMS-is-all-about-lies-and-deception-lexington-Kentucky-638561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.