Complaint Review: Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009

• Reported By: rita777 — Internet Internet USA
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
cristiluv2001@yahoo.com Internet United States of America

Sedgwick Claims Management Services - Sedgwick Insurance Company required me to go to an Independent Medical Exam in 2006. Dr. made false statements in report. 5 other drs contradict his statements, yet, his lies are what Internet

In 2006, I was required to go through an Independent Medical Evaluation for work related back injuries.  This doctor was also going to examine other work related injuries I suffered.  Although his report connected the "other" work related injuries directly to my work duties, he made statements that were untrue regarding the back injuries.  He falsely stated that I made the statement "At no time did the client have pain radiating down the back of her legs, her back is strong with no weakness."  This statement was completely contrary to what my complaints were.  At the time I read the report, I thought it was due to his age--maybe he made a mistake.  But, he sent a letter immediately following the documentation of his report informing me that he was "retiring."  Yeah, probably somewhere nice compliments of you-know-who.  It really didn't dawn on me until I started doing some research on the insurance company.  Not just the company, but other injured workers were complaining that their I.M.E.'s were untrue, or that something was documented which was not stated by the injured worker.  Whenever I read the complaint filed in Michigan, I believe it is 24 pages--that is when it clicked.  My claims are still open--I am somewhat at a "stalemate" at this point.  I have no legal representation and I will not go alone to a hearing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedgwick-Claims-Management-Services-Inc/internet/Sedgwick-Claims-Management-Services-Sedgwick-Insurance-Company-required-me-to-go-to-an-489564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.