Complaint Review: Sedo

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
Sedo
cambridge, Massachusetts United States of America

Sedo Sedo.com parking, domains, webpage, earnings cambridge, Massachusetts

I listed my domain names for sale.  I followed their rules and regulations.  However, I had all my earnings listed as over $15000 for the month of 12/11.  I was so thrilled, then I found out they labeled the traffic as "fake" and squished my earnings down to $0.  I was really disappointed to learn about this and wondered how in the world that happened?  I also happened to have paid them for a month of advertising my domain names in a special home-page section and they still didn't find that my traffic was 'real'.  I think that this company parks tons of pages and they squander and steal all the earnings from their users accounts.  I would not park any pages with sedo.com now or in the future!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedo/cambridge-Massachusetts-02142/Sedo-Sedocom-parking-domains-webpage-earnings-cambridge-Massachusetts-828637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedo