Complaint Review: Sedona Beauty Secrets

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: sara — simi valley California
Sedona Beauty Secrets
•7565 Commercial Way, Unit E Henderson, Nevada USA

Sedona Beauty Secrets, Henderson NV TRIAL PRODUCT Sedona Beauty Secrets Trial Fee $1.03 - BUT THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD $94.00 HENDERSON Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I'm also a victim. Currently Hunting Down This Company!

Second Beauty Secrets is an internet scam. They offer a trial product for $1.00 then gouge you for $94.31 8 days later, claiming to have adressed this charge in an email sent AFTER the initial $1.00 purchase.

Here is their claim: (8) days from the date of order processing, unless you decide to take an action to cancel (by calling our customer service center at 888-978-2848 or www.SedonaBeautySecrets.com), we'll conveniently bill your credit card $94.31 for the full 30 day Sedona Beauty Secrets System Duo.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in this web-only offer. By paying the total listed above, you wll receive a 8 day trial of Sedona Beauty Secrets.   8 days from the date of order processing, unless you decide to take an action to cancel, we'll conveniently bill your credit card $94.31 for the full 30 day Sedona Beauty Secrets System.

Sedona Beauty Secrets is a rip-off scam. You'll get their popup ad for a $1.03 trial sample of a cream, shipping and handlind $3,95. Nowhere  on this ad do they they state that you only have 8 days from the day THEY receive the order, to cancel. You will get an email that goes to your spam folder that explains this, 24 hours after you order the $4.95 trial.

If you dont watch your spam folder, you'll never know what they are doing. 7 days after I received 1/2 oz of Sedona beauty cream my credit card was charged $94.31,

Customer service persons are really telephone answering people in India. When I asked for a supervisor I was put on hold for 10 minutes and then told that there was no supervisor available. They took my number and promised I'd be called that day

I called again the next day and got the same story, no supervisor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedona-Beauty-Secrets/Henderson-Nevada/Sedona-Beauty-Secrets-Henderson-NV-TRIAL-PRODUCT-Sedona-Beauty-Secrets-Trial-Fee-103--1113868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sedona Beauty Secrets

I'm also a victim. Currently Hunting Down This Company!

AUTHOR: TheKB - ()

The same has happened to me.  This company charged me $94.31 before my 8 days were up and customer service told me that the trial was really only seven days when I initially called.  I called back months later and I get a different story.  The terms and conditions clearly stated that AFTER 8 days I would have to be charged if I didn't cancel.  I canceled within my 8 days so when I called them and told them to return the payment since I cancelled within the terms, they continued to put up arguments consistently. I also asked to speak to the supervisor and I got a run around of "The supervisor is not currently available.

Would you like a return phonecall?".  With some investigation, I found out that the company isn't really operating on their place of shipment in Henderson, Nevada which is very obvious as anytime you call, you get very rude operators from a place I'm assuming to be India.  If anyone has any information on this company, please let me know.  I want to find the owner and or the company somehow and take them to small claims court for breaking their own terms and conditions.  Any help would be appreciated!  They are not going to go scott free with my hard earned $94.31.