- Report: #1138877
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sedona Sacred Earth Private Tours
Sedona Sacred Earth Private ToursP.O. Box 4041 Internet USA
Sedona Sacred Earth Private Tours Not Licensed To Do Business Sedona Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Complaint Regarding: Sedona Sacred Earth Private Tours, Clint Frakes, P.O. Box 4041, Sedona, AZ 86340; 928.254.9507; www.sedonasacredearth.com/
Sedona Tour Checklist:
What We Learned After Touring In Sedona. Many Top Tour Providers on TripAdvisor Fit Into These Categories:
- Our guide/owner was not permitted to lead tours on park land in Sedona. The major tourist sites are on park land. Your tour will end, if you are caught with an unpermitted guide by rangers. Call the local ranger station if the links won’t work. (928) 527-3600.
- He was not allowed to lead tours on Hopi land. In fact, the revenue office there (in Hopi) noted violations of Hopi laws for leading tours there and serving food for sale in an unauthorized eating establishment. They have their own list of approved tour companies, a cultural center, and their own restaurant.
- Tour companies usually have their own vehicles (not rented), and they do not ask to use your vehicle. Insurance of these vehicles is important – per the DMV.
- Look up tour guides by name or by business name in the public index. We have looked up contractors before we use them, but we just did not think to do so in this case. I wish we did.
I hope these links help people! Our Tour To Hopi Was Horrible/Unprofessional. We wish we would have looked somewhere besides TripAdvisor. The owner has been very insulting/unprofessional regarding our feedback.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sedona-Sacred-Earth-Private-Tours/internet/Sedona-Sacred-Earth-Private-Tours-Not-Licensed-To-Do-Business-Sedona-Arizona-1138877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.