Complaint Review: See It Click It

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Dave ADI — Bolton United Kingdom
See It Click It
26 - 28 Hilton Street Manchester Internet United States of America

See It Click It SOLD INTERNET ADVERTISING WHICH DIDN'T APPEAR, KEPT TAKING PAYMENTS AFTER BEING TOLD TO STOP Internet

Contacted by phone,  sold a package for an advert to appear on facebook which would target certain age group.

They got every detail wrong.  The draft advert was inaccurate, it was aimed at the wrong age group, and my attempts to correct the errors were ignored.  Every time I phoned I was told no one in, promised a return call which never happened.    No one in?  Then was I talking to a robot?

I tried to cancel the contract by sending TWO recorded delivery letters,  both of which were refused.  They then took a  second payment, stating that I hadn't cancelled.

As far as I'm aware the advert never appeared on facebook.

Despite numerous calls and emails, and even a personal trip to the offices, to which I was refused admission,  a third payment was taken.

I eventually got refunds for the three payments from my credit card co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/See-It-Click-It/internet/See-It-Click-It-SOLD-INTERNET-ADVERTISING-WHICH-DIDNT-APPEAR-KEPT-TAKING-PAYMENTS-AFTER-1000969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on See It Click It