Complaint Review: See It Click It

See It Click It
26 - 22nd Floor Swan Building 20 Swan Street Internet United States of America

See It Click It "See It Click It" is a SCAM!!!! Manchester M4 5JW Internet

*General Comment: face book page

I received a call from a nice young man claiming to be from Australia. He knew my business (Herbalife Independent Distributor)  and approached me by saying their company has helped many independent distributors advertise the product and business opportunity on line. He was very convincing and had a great accent to pull you in. The services were to set up a Face Book page for the business and then do an aggressive advertising campaign on Face Book. If I wasn't satisfied I could cancel and get a refund. They charged me first $227.81 to set it up and for the first month of ads. Well, I never saw the FB page, or got any results from the "ads". I'm sure there were none. I inquired along the way to see if the FB page was created and to find out when the ads would start. All I got was emails back telling me they were working on it. I felt very uneasy after getting an email with address and phone number changes for their company. I went ahead and cancelled in writing per the contract. I also sent an email and fax to make sure they got it. I noticed my card was billed again for an additional $283.17 for the next months worth of advertising. When I emailed them to find out why I was charged again, they said they needed the cancellation in writing, which I had already done. I still have not seen a FB page or any ads. I have cancelled in every way possible and because they are located outside the country I feel trapped and lost at what to do. I was forced to cancel my credit card so they couldn't keep charging me. $500 plus dollars down the drain on trying to go after your dreams. If you get a call for SEE IT CLICK IT, don't do it!!!! They will take your money and not do ANYTHING promised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/See-It-Click-It/internet/See-It-Click-It-See-It-Click-It-is-a-SCAM-Manchester-M4-5JW-Internet-849402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on See It Click It

#1 General Comment

face book page

AUTHOR: Seeitclick.it.steal.it - (United Kingdom)

Having been a victim of seeitclick.it I am putting together a facebook page to warn others and to share stories about this company. Would you be interested in joining?

email me at info@stunningphotography.biz