Complaint Review: See It Click It

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Emma — Winchester Other United Kingdom
See It Click It
2nd Floor, Swan Building,20 Swan Street, Internet United Kingdom

See It Click It SeeItClickIt Will Steal Your Money and Do Nothing for you! Internet

See It Click It will promise you the world and do absolutely nothing for you.....

I had a sales call from a lovely girl so friendly and kind, promising me the absolute world, that she would create a customised Facebook business page (better than my current business page) and it would attract loads of new customers, potentially thousands....she said that they would also create an advert down the side of Facebook and again it would guarantee at least 10,000 clicks in one months advertising alone....it was a 30 days TRIAL....and I could cancel whenever I wanted.

They promised me they would send me a report 3 days before the 30 days was up. This was so I could see how the advert was doing and decide where I wish to go with it next - THIS REPORT WAS NEVER SENT. They blame spam filters and junk folder - but I promise you I never received it. Obviously so I would miss the end of the period of advertising and they could then bill me another 198 for the following month. The contract states that you will be invoiced prior to any payments coming out - not true. They never once invoiced me and now I've paid 600 as I didn't even know they set up a direct debit on my card.

During this time I received no customised Facebook page and had to push for it. When it was done it was rubbish and worse than my current business page. When I emailed to ask why it was so poor I had no reply. Their communication is so bad, they are rude and I don't even believe the advert exists - no one has seen it...

I have now cancelled the contract - have lost 600 from it and now they're saying they will need to take another 198 as it takes a month to cancel...out of order... I am now contacting citizens advice to try and claim some money back. There's no way they're having another 198 from me...I am going to fight all the way. Absolute scammers, horrible people. Do not advertise with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/See-It-Click-It/internet/See-It-Click-It-SeeItClickIt-Will-Steal-Your-Money-and-Do-Nothing-for-you-Internet-953161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on See It Click It