Complaint Review: SeeItClickIt

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Andrej — Cambridge Other United Kingdom
SeeItClickIt
2nd Floor, Swan Building, 20 Swan Street Internet United States of America

SeeItClickIt Ripoff, No service, Facebook advert not created, no customer service, no communication, cancelled but still took money Mancherster Internet

I was called by someone from SeeitClickit. They started calls by saying there are calling from Facebook, which from the outset is untrue. After telling me that they would target users interested in our products (we produce lesson observation videos for teacher training and school improvement) and would get a report straight from Facebook every month with statistics.

Here is what Alfred from SeeitClickit wrote:

"We will manage everything for you and give you a full statistical report from Facebook which we will discuss with you in detail on day 27 of your campaign."

Excited at the prospect of getting lots of targeted traffic "your advert will be shown a minimum 1,000,000 times to your target audience" . Your advert will become live on Facebook as of 17/03/2012. After having no report, no Facebook traffic, and no communication I wrote a letter to cancel and request a refund, in writing via recorded delivery. Here is the email they sent confirming this.

Good Afternoon,

We are sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your monthly marketing subscription with SeeItClickIt. Please accept this email as confirmation that we have received your 30 days Letter of Cancellation;
your account will expire as per your standard terms & conditions.
Should you require any marketing in the future please contact our sales team at SeeItClickIt on 0845 862 1880 who will be happy to help.

They added in a later email:
Regrettably we are unable to provide a refund on services
provided. Google Analytics is not 100% accurate and we recommended using a
different service in addition to Google Analytics to base your judgement upon.

Kind Regards,
The Admin team

Incredibly I got a call from them after a raft of complaint emails I sent. They said, Hello, I am calling from Facebook...

I said, I need to stop you there. Are you from SeeitClickit? Yes he said. I described the problems I was having and he said I will get someone to call you. Unsurprisingly no one did.

On advice from trading standards in Manchester I called the bank. Incredibly, despite the confirmed cancellation SeeitClickit had taken another 537 off my card as well as the 502.80 paid for the first month! The bank have refunded the second payment and are now investigating...

Avoid SeeitClickit at all costs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeeItClickIt/internet/SeeItClickIt-Ripoff-No-service-Facebook-advert-not-created-no-customer-service-no-com-884054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SeeItClickIt