Complaint Review: SeeitClickIt

• Submitted: Sun, April 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 08, 2012

• Reported By: Bartosz — kettering Internet United Kingdom
SeeitClickIt
seeitclickit 2nd floor swan building 20 swan stre Internet United States of America

SeeitClickIt SeeitClickit I got cold call from them.They offered me advertising on facebook.They took my money but advert never appear on facebook.Scammers. Manchester, Internet

Three months ago I got cold call from SEEITCLIK.IT company from Manchester UK. They offer me:
-account manager
-start advertising campaign anytime I want
-fanpage facebook creation
-no subscription and charge me only when I start my campaign on facebook

After that they start advertising campaign on facebook without notifying me about it when I was not ready for that. I call them then and told to stop it as I am not ready.Their response ok no problem.
Then I did nothing was happy but next month I checked my bank account and see that they charge for service which I was not receiving. Sent email and call them. They said that my advertising campaign on facebook is running  and they charge me every month for service. My question is:
-where they sent traffic to -I have no any website or facebook page
- I have not started my campaign and nobody discuss with me about it
-what the service they advertise
-how the ad look like
For all this question they DID not respond and their employee was very impolite and have no any knowledge about what they doing. [continued below]....
.....
I sent them letter to cancel service ( which I have not received obviously) but it takes 30 days to cancel. So they charge for 3 months service 476 pounds and did nothing. Now they do not want give me my money back. This is just SCAM company .They do not respond to anything and treat people like idiots.  SEEITCLICK.IT =SCAM SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2012 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeeitClickIt/internet/SeeitClickIt-SeeitClickit-I-got-cold-call-from-themThey-offered-me-advertising-on-facebo-865461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SeeitClickIt