Complaint Review: Seeitclickit

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: wellness_sally — SEAFORD
Seeitclickit
2nd Floor, Swan Building, 20 Swan Street, Manchest Internet United Kingdom

Seeitclickit Money taken without proper consent, extremely unhelpful Manchester internet

I so wish I had seen this before i also got burnt by Seeitclickit.

I was going through a slow patch and got a call promising great things and a 30 day trial of facebook advertising.  I sucumbed to the sell, only to realise quite quickly what a fool i had been.

I then lost my laptop, all emails, everything, so as nothing had happened i thought the advert would go, I had lost or wasted a months money, and lesson learnt.

Oh no, the next month  money was taken.  but as we were away I missed it, but month three was not missed.

I contacted them and asked why this had happed=ned, and although i had never sent back the signed terms and conditions or been contatcted to place an ad, as i had been told I would I still had to pay, until I in writing told them otherwise.

Several emails later, and no mercy is being showen.  They are beyond redemption.  There is a computer that says no!!! and nothing you say is noted.  I am forwarding this to Herbalife whoes name it was done in, as I am sure our orgainisation would not be happy about this.  I have heard from other people about being approached and how happy they are, however they cannot tell me who they are.  If they were so happy they would shout it from the treetops.

I wish there was a way to get my money back.  I am just hopeing they do not take money this month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seeitclickit/internet/Seeitclickit-Money-taken-without-proper-consent-extremely-unhelpful-Manchester-interne-1047568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seeitclickit