Complaint Review: Seeitclickit

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Pietermaritzburg South Africa
Seeitclickit
Swan St, Manchester, UK Internet United States of America

Seeitclickit Sold facebook advertising and refused to refund money When I discovered what they were promising was a lie Internet

On the 17 December 2012 I received a call from a chap by the name of Trevor.  He spoke to me about advertising on Facebook and that how one Herbalife distributor who used them had really done well in the business.  He offered both retail and recruiting advertising and asked for 198 pound.  He explained that the reason this amount was so high was because of the graphics work and also because they were buying me space.  This would mean that no other Herbalife Independent Distributor within a 50Km radius would be able to advertise themselves.   As this sounded quite good I agreed to purchases the advertising contract.  Seeitclickit debited my account and only afterwards emailed me a contract to be signed.  One of the items on the contract was that seeitclickit would only cancel the contract after received a signed registered letter from the owner of the contract.  This concerned me as I was in South Africa and they in the Uk.  2 days latter I received a visit from a fellow Distributor Telling me that he had received a call as well.  I inturn phoned Seeitclick and the explanation they gave me for calling this other distributor was that until they had received my signed contract Officially they could still sell the spot.  I then asked for my money to be returned and was to that this was impossible as it had been used for the art work and also was needed to book my block on facebook.  No amount of arguing could get them to refund my money.

To date I have received 4 calls from seeitclick, my distributor friend 3. Two other distributors have also received calls.   Unfortunetly  I was the only one dumb enough to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seeitclickit/internet/Seeitclickit-Sold-facebook-advertising-and-refused-to-refund-money-When-I-discovered-what-1008116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seeitclickit