Complaint Review: Seeking Arrangement

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: Kbugs — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
Seeking Arrangement

Seeking Arrangement Brandon Wade/Lead Wey dating website, rbrandon wade, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My response

Recently I was contacted by Brandon wade of seeking arrnagement on facebook. He requested to help me work for him, in trade he would pay me. I offered to let him pay my rent instead. He then offered me 1800 dollars to ghost write a book for him. recently he cancalled my rent payment, and then called me scum, white trash. While men pay for his dating site, he is using it to pick up on women. While his girlfriend sleeps in bed. He got upset because I didn't wnat to sleep with him. He made brags that when men would cancel memberships he would threaten to call their wives. I would highly recommend if your 1. married don't go to his site, he will out your affair, and plus while you search for all these women he will actually be contacting them as well. He provided me with identities of men "well powered" men who was on his site.

BEWARE OF THIS MAN!!! HE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seeking-Arrangement/internet/Seeking-Arrangement-Brandon-WadeLead-Wey-dating-website-rbrandon-wade-Internet-684478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seeking Arrangement

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My response

AUTHOR: AskBrandonWade - (United States of America)

The problem with a public reporting forum such as this website is anyone can post any disparaging comment about a business, individual, or even a competitor without providing any proof.

In any case, I take every complaint seriously, so here is my response:

(1) I believe in running an ethical business. As such, we never employ fake profiles and we will never automatically re-bill customers for their subscriptions.

(2) Customer privacy is of utmost importance to us. We will never share your information or your email with anyone or any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.

I have no comment regarding the rest of the complaint. We kick hundreds of escorts and potential scammers off our website every month, and I make no apologies to those people whose account we suspend.

I believe in an open door policy with all my customers, so if you do have an issue with the website or with me personally,please reach out to me directly at:

Facebook.com/AskBrandonWade