Complaint Review: Segulah

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2003

• Reported By:Apopka Florida
1358 Countrywind Drive Apopka, Florida U.S.A.

Segulah ripoff by First National American Bank and Circuit City Stay Away and avoid headaches in the future Apopka Florida

I was lured into a "12 month no interest" hoax deal. I should have known better but I was tricked. I took the bait. I had $3,000 worth of computer and its peripherals and was happy about it. Not knowing I was being charge a finance charge not even finishing the 12th month period. I did not get any monthly statement. Just charged the finance charge.

I am going to pay this balance amount and stay away from this Loan institution and will help other friends and acquaintances stay away from "First North American National Bank" loaning business. I am Paying the whole amount and staying away from this all throughout life. Stay Away and avoid headaches in the future.

Apopka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2003 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Segulah/Apopka-Florida-32703/Segulah-ripoff-by-First-National-American-Bank-and-Circuit-City-Stay-Away-and-avoid-headac-69208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Segulah