Complaint Review: Seidberg Law Office

2412 E. Campbell Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Seidberg Law Office Many,Many Questions Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Bright Red letters

*Consumer Comment: You ripped off the lender

I had a loan through Fairlane Credit, my hours were cut and I fell behind in my payment. My car was repoed and I later had no job. I had been out of work for maybe a year. I went back to work with a previous employer.  I probably had been working not quite a year and on my check and it showed my wages had been garnished! How could they garnish my wages and never served me? Seidberg Law Firm told my employer they had served me.

I had no contact with these people ever. This check was to pay my rent, and I never caught up and if you don't pay your rent you get evicted, which left myself and my children homeless. Through the eviction Seidberg Law Firm also picked that up also! This was yet another conquest to them. Finally after the fact the paper work they sent to my job was for $18,989. The month after the car was repoed it was sold for 9,500 dollars, I paid 5,549, this was in 2008, it is 2013.

I have been trying for years to get rid of this toxic area in my life.I'm left struggling to pay my bills and who monitors these people? and how do they get to steal people's  hard earn money? I was told I need
to file bankruptcy but even that cost, I could use some long over due help!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seidberg-Law-Office/Phoenix-Arizona-/Seidberg-Law-Office-ManyMany-Questions-Phoenix-Arizona-1039161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seidberg Law Office

Bright Red letters

AUTHOR: shellymay - ()

I really like how you've manage to say that I ripped off the company, when I don't have the car, I'm out of
5,000 on the car, and I'm still paying on that car that I don't have, but I ripped the company off.  And yes
the court probably did serve someone, but it was not me.

I'm not 6'3, and I'am not caucasion, and I did not refuse to give my birthday. The address where you served the papers I had not lived there in years! What's really sad to me how you make your money off of people's  misfortune, and they appear to be working class people.

I've been angry about this for a long time, but I just feel sorry for you because those red letters told me who you are.......

You ripped off the lender

AUTHOR: coast - ()

The court, not the attorney, served you. The attorney proved to the court that you defaulted on the loan. A judgment was issued against you. Interest and penalties were added to the amount owed. It is unclear as to why you filed a Ripoff Report because you ripped off the lender.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC