Complaint Review: Seiyoung

• Reported By: Timothy Kang — Burleson Texas USA
Seiyoung
4313 Storm Creek lane Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Seiyoung Robert Cipriano fraud, using a charity acam! Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: I didn't not write positive things about Robert. He some how hack into my ripoff report by using my old personal data.

*Consumer Comment: Liar

*Author of original report: I go not see a place to delete my own postings and this ripoff site so I am trying to correct/update.

If you're going to deal with Robert, please do a carful background check
on him. He'll lie, people. Just ask him for tax return that shows how much he has contributed
to charity last few years. I have put down money to help charity over $30,000 and
other people I know has put twice more, but what happen to the money that should be
helping others who needed. Robert has no proof showing any contribution, sorry to say it all went into his pocket. Please, ask him for the records. I did and he lied about it. If he wants to show the proofs, he can easily get it from IRS website right? Please find genuine organization to help.

It has been two years past, yet he has not try to repay my debt nor request for forgiveness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seiyoung/Fort-Worth-Texas-76028/Seiyoung-Robert-Cipriano-fraud-using-a-charity-acam-Fort-Worth-Texas-958652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seiyoung

AUTHOR: Timothy Kang - ()

Robert once again trying to cover himself again. He has not made any attempt to repay my debt, yet some how got into my account to rebuttal himself. I think his on to more scaming....... Please don't belive him. Robert, if you see this rebuttal please think about starting to pay my money back. This is only way to redeem yourself....

Liar

AUTHOR: I Remember You - ()

You have become a liar, just like he is.

AUTHOR: Timothy Kang - (USA)

A look at Robert's background and his many accomplishments clearly shows that he has been busy in charity world a long time.  I may have been too harsh in my earlier postings and wish to edit or delete them.  I go not see a place to delete my own postings and this ripoff site so I am trying to correct/update. Robert was trying to do a good work and we were friends and I tried to work together with him.  Many people lied to Robert about his charity event and he was not able to complete.  The investment and loan was to help make the charity concert work good.  I believe Robert is honorable and never quits and will make everything good one way or the other.