Complaint Review: Selbiz Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By:austing Texas
Selbiz Corporation
223 W. Anderson Lane Building B Suite 507 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Selbiz Corporation ripoff, conned into contract, harassment, forced to pay for no services Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: Complaint absolutely makes sense!

*UPDATE Employee: Complain that makes no sense !

Me and my husband were interested in selling our small business so we discussed it with a Selbiz representative. He said he could help us only if I signed this lengthy 3 sheet paper. A few days later, I told him we were going to wait until next year to sell it instead and did not need his services after all. He harassed me for days insisting I send him the Profit/Loss and Balance sheet information despite me telling him we had changed our minds. He then said I owed him close to $6,000 for services because he claimed that he had people lined up to look at the business, despite the fact I had never even showed him any financials on it.

I told him I was not going to pay him any money when he did not do any work and he said because of the contract I could not sell the business on my own or through another broker for one year. So I waited for over a year and we eventually closed it due to lost profits. Now he is suing me stating that I owe him over 6,000 dollars for breaking a contract, despite the fact that it was never sold and he did no work for me!

They are con artists, liars, and contract manipulators that rely on this as their form of payment. I am planning to countersue as soon as I find a lawyer, I will not pay him for services never rendered.

Kelli
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2005 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selbiz-Corporation/Austin-Texas-78751/Selbiz-Corporation-ripoff-conned-into-contract-harassment-forced-to-pay-for-no-services-158456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selbiz Corporation

Complaint absolutely makes sense!

AUTHOR: selbizsux - (United States of America)

This is exactly what happened to me with this company. I have them on my credit report for $6,500. They never brought anyone to the business and I had to finally sell it on my own. They tie you in to a very lengthy and expensive contract and they just wait for you to do all their work. They have no desire to provide proper or courteous assistance. They are the most blood thirsty sellfish group and because of what they did to almost 5 years ago I have always told people not to use them and I always will.

Complain that makes no sense !

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Forced to pay - but admit, "I will not pay"

Lengthy 3-sheet paper - how many feet per sheet? we use letter size.

A few days later - how many weeks were in those few days?

and last the complainer did not include her/his full name or thier buisness name, we have no idea who the complainer is.