Complaint Review: Select Blinds - SelectBlinds.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:City Utah
Select Blinds - SelectBlinds.com
890 W Elliot Rd Ste 102 Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

Select Blinds - SelectBlinds.com Select Blinds - SelectBlinds.com blinds scam Gilbert Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SelectBlinds.com response

I ordered a couple sets of blinds. I knew that there were some quarks on how blinds were measures. I made sure to watch their video. As I checked out I it prompted me to watch the same video. So, I watched it again.

I received my blinds the other day and went to install them today. They were way off. They were off by over an inch. I called the company and they pointed me to some obscure link that clarified measurements on different types of blinds. Their video made no disclosure about the different types of blinds there were.

After calling Customer Service they offered no assistance other than that I could reorder the entire order.

Reviewee
City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Blinds-SelectBlindscom/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/Select-Blinds-SelectBlindscom-Select-Blinds-SelectBlindscom-blinds-scam-Gilbert-Ariz-411496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Blinds - SelectBlinds.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SelectBlinds.com response

AUTHOR: Select Blinds - (U.S.A.)

Hello Friend,

Please kindly give me your order number and we will do what it takes to make you happy. No customer should have to endure what you have... We strive to make each and every customer happy.