Complaint Review: Select Care Benefits

• Reported By: Joy Vincent — lexington Kentucky United States of America
Select Care Benefits
P.O. Box 500148 Austin, Texas United States of America

Select Care Benefits Stole my money Austin, Texas

I was offered to receive my medication because I qualified as low income at a discount.

I was told I could cancel my membership within thirty days. I did cancel because I was told I could get

my medication free from a community health center where I live. I sent their package back unopened

and sent a letter explaining why I was canceling. I waited and called customer service and was told

that I could only receive thirty five back and my fifty dollars was nonrefundable because I agreed to

pay the fifty five for membership. I was never told that If I canceled only a portion would be returned.

The only reason I joined them was to save money which I need. I only hope something can be done to

stop this scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Care-Benefits/Austin-Texas-/Select-Care-Benefits-Stole-my-money-Austin-Texas-717459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Care Benefits