• Report: #202076

Complaint Review: Select Portfolio - Fairbanks Capital - Greenpoint Mortgage Funding

• Submitted: Thu, July 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Select Portfolio - Fairbanks Capital - Greenpoint Mortgage Funding
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Select Portfolio - Fairbanks Capital - Greenpoint Mortgage Funding Big Ripoffs bogus fees Salt Lake City Utah

*Author of original report: This company is brutal!

Select Portfolio, Fairbanks Capital and GreenPoint Mortgage are all major ripoffs, we were recently "rescued" from a forclosure on our property because of Select Portfolio and their inability to correctly apply payments and escrow funding. We were in a forebearance plan and when they "decided" to pay our taxes, they applied the payment amounts to the escrow account and said were hadn't made a payment since Oct. 2005.

If you can get out from under them, do it now while you still can. If you read more in ripoffreports about them, you will find many situations similar to mine, fortunantly, I found a wonderful company that got my house refinanced even in foreclosure.

All is not lost, if you find youself in this situation, contact Nick at Adama Properties, his email address is nick@adamaproperties.com. He was able to refinance our loan in 2 weeks and made the deadline of saving our house!

We all work hard for what we have and situations are not always easy, don't give up. Have faith and do something before it is too late. There really are options to help you keep your house that don't involve the thousands of dollars that Select Portfolio wants to charge you to write a forebearance plan, then make the payments so high each month you are sure to fail!

I hope this information will help someone else, don't let the ignorant and ill formed people at Select Portfolio tell you your options, they are only out to foreclose on your house, not to help you!

Saved by the Bell
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Fairbanks-Capital-Greenpoint-Mortgage-Funding/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Select-Portfolio-Fairbanks-Capital-Greenpoint-Mortgage-Funding-Big-Ripoffs-bogus-fees-202076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio - Fairbanks Capital - Greenpoint Mortgage Funding

AUTHOR: Penny - (U.S.A.)

It's now Monday, July 24th and thank god I've been following up daily to make sure the money gets posted to my account. Of course...suprise, suprise, it's still not posted. Select Portfolio is now trying to say that the money we sent to the foreclosure attorney, per their instructions, should have been sent directly to them. I'm sure they are doing this so that they can collect additional interest on the account, but they may have another "think" coming. If the funds are not posted to the account as paid in full, I will be contacting an attorney and heck maybe they'll be paying me!

If you are about to enter into a contract with these rip offs, I only hope you read all of the information about them first. They should not be in business, nor should they ever be able to service a loan again!

I've had enough, if anyone is interested in another class action suit, I'd be glad to locate an attorney to assist us!