• Report: #199230

• Submitted: Sun, July 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:Sanford North Carolina
Select Portfolio, Fairbanks Capital
3815 SW Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84165 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Select Portfolio, Fairbanks Capital Intentionally foreclosing, lying on amount owed, dishonest trade practice. Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: There is Help

*Author of original report: Fairbanks/Select Portfolio...Going Down

*Consumer Comment: Your on your own

Fairbanks, Select Portfolio need to be stopped. I have been battleing them for over 5 years, went to court ( bankruptcy court ) yes they forced me to file bankruptcy to keep my house and then they got to my attorney...the judge dismissed him..thank God and they finally admitted to not crediting us payments that was made but they still have not corrected anythinG. they did not give up any credit, they are still doing the same thing that they were doing before.

I need some help..I have documents where we went to court but I need an attorney...Its hard to get someone to listen, or even believe me. DO I NEED TO LOAD UP A TRUCK OF DINAMITE AND HAVE IT DRIVEN INTO THE BUILDING TO GET SOME HELP.

There is a law firm that is as crocked and deceitful as Fairbanks...its SHAPIRO & INGLES ONE OFFICE IS LOCATED IN CHARLOTTE, NC.

They work hand in hand with Fairbanks...in foreclosing at least 250 homes a month. They even falsely sent foreclosure papers and when I called Select Portfolio about the foreclosure that said that we were current on our papers they have no evidence of foreclosure. Shapiro & Ingles was working for Fairbanks against me when we was in court and they pleaded no contest because of the evidence that I had against Fairbanks. But I can't find anyone to help get these jokers in court.

I have an unbelievable but true story...and I need it heard. These people need to be broken down and all the consumers need to become the owners...We need to get together and stop these people. Now....

Sanford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2006 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Fairbanks-Capital/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/Select-Portfolio-Fairbanks-Capital-Intentionally-foreclosing-lying-on-amount-owed-disho-199230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio, Fairbanks Capital

#1 Consumer Suggestion

There is Help

AUTHOR: Penny - (U.S.A.)

I was just in this situation with Select Portfolio and was able to keep my house despite all of their efforts.

There are companies out there that specialize in refinancing situations like yours. I had a great broker to work with who was able to get financing for me through a legitimate bank.

Don't ever give up hope. Our loan funded today and our mortgage is now in the hands of someone who truly cares, this all happened in a two week period of time. Send them an email and see if they can help you. They will be able to tell you right away! Their email address is nick@adamaproperties.com

Good luck, keep faith and never give up!

Fairbanks/Select Portfolio...Going Down

AUTHOR: Griggs wimbley - (U.S.A.)

I am meeting with the Commissioner of Banks the website is www.nccob.org who issues license for the state of NC each state has its own licensening board like the Bar association who issues license for lawyers.. This association said that they will help in getting this straighten out... I hope so..

We need to get together and go either to Florida or Washingtion or anywhere and get some media coverage. This is really getting to where I am ready to do whatever it takes to bring these people down and then find out why it is allowed. The cheating and lying and it seems that no attorney want to help.

In North Carolina anyway... I have talked to about 15 over the time span... one just sent a letter saying that he can;t give me the time needed that it will take. I just need to get into court.. Will someone from NC help in getting together to start a state wide help system...
((address redacted by ROR))
Fairbanks had done enough wrong and they are going down...

Your on your own

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

I'M sorry. But there is no help out there. I know. They got my house, Put me out in the street with my children and enjoyed every minute of it.

I had no warning at all that I had to be out of my home by a certain date. I have been tring to get help for three years before they took my home and still tring to get help. BUT NO ONE WILL HELP. NOT EVEN THE GOVERNORS OFFICE.

They said they would put it on file and if enough people complained they MIGHT check into it.

You would not believe what all they have put me through.