Complaint Review: Select Portfolio/ Olympus/fairbanks Capital Corp

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2005

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
Select Portfolio/ Olympus/fairbanks Capital Corp
PO Box 551170 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Select Portfolio/ Olympus/fairbanks Capital Corp ripoff/ ruined Credit report due to THEIR MISTAKE! CANNOT refinance home becuase of this Jacksonville Florida

Select Portfolio/Fairbanks Capital corp/Olympus..... Whoever they are.... Had called me to inform me that my Payment was Late on the 5th of the month.. uhmm hello... Not only is my grace period till the 15th, But my payment had been sent. I informed them of check number and amount. I noticed about 3 days later the check had not cleared my account, so I contacted them stating since it was the holidays, maybe it got Lost in the mail. I requested that I pay them over the phone that day, which I did, and we also discussed the issue of "what if the check arrived" They told me they would make note of this, and not deposit that payment. That there was no need to stop payment on the check. Well,,,, they recieved it, they deposited it, and bounce bounce bounce.. all of my other checks out that month... this entire thing turned out to be the biggest nightmare, they claimed teh check they deposited was for the following month, and I gave them and insufficient funds check...

Never once was I late or gave tehm bad checks, I pulled my credit report the other day, and low and behold, i have a period of two months where SPS/FB/Olmpus stated I was 60 days past due. BS.

Jennifer
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Olympusfairbanks-Capital-Corp/Jacksonville-Florida-32255/Select-Portfolio-Olympusfairbanks-Capital-Corp-ripoff-ruined-Credit-report-due-to-THEIR-130064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio/ Olympus/fairbanks Capital Corp