Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: EnoughIsEnough — Goodyear Arizona United States of America
Select Portfolio Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Select Portfolio Services, Inc. Fairbanks Continued Harrassment Salt Lake City, Utah

My family is also being harrassed and constantly annoyed by the Select Portfolio Services, after I wrote the a letter in 2002, 2004 and then again in 2009 about my mortgage. I went through bankruptcy and they still have not stopped contacting me about what should be a closed account.

My account was sold to them in 2003 and from the first day the balance to my account, previous payments I made on my homeand my house note was totally different than what I understood it should and agreed it should be. Several times I pointed out their discrepancies yet the company ignored my concerns and continued to harrass me about owing them more.

The company is truly a rip off and I believe they should be dealt with and should be forced to remodify home loans and repay unnecessary fees back to the homeowner. Iam shocked that companies like this can stay in business even though it is well documented how they are mistreating customers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Services-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165-0769/Select-Portfolio-Services-Inc-Fairbanks-Continued-Harrassment-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-683388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Services, Inc.