Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing Aka Fairbanks Capitol Corp.

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2004

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Select Portfolio Servicing Aka Fairbanks Capitol Corp.
P.O Box 551170 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing Fairbanks Capitol Corp. ripoff - this company is at it again. Jacksonville Florida

I can't believe it Select Portfolio aka Fairbanks are at it again charging late fees, lawyer fees and God knows what else to my account... AGAIN. I recieved my statement today only to find all these fees. They took almost a whole payment to pay all of these fees and then said that the payment was short then charged me because it was short. I was NEVER notified about any of these fees. They are even charging me for a fax fee of 10.00 from a year and a half ago that never happened they took it out of the payment then charged me again another 15.24 for shortage of payment. A few years ago my husband filed bankruptcy on a van so the lawyer sent Fairbanks a letter informing them about it, we just this month have recieved a 90.00 fee for their lawyer to recieve this letter (now the bankruptcy happen about 3 years ago and had nothing to do with our mortgage)I can't figure out how they are getting away with this they are stealing from people and making people homeless why isn't there anything we can do to put them out of business-shut them down in fact those in charge of this scam should be thrown in jail.

Barbara
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Aka-Fairbanks-Capitol-Corp/Jacksonville-Florida-32255-1170/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Fairbanks-Capitol-Corp-ripoff-this-company-is-at-it-again-J-114252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing Aka Fairbanks Capitol Corp.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC