Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: shocker0420 — Lafayette Indiana
Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT 84165 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. SPS Is SPS for Real? Why is my balance never going down?! Salt Lake City Utah

Can someone tell me what is going on with this company?  Are they for REAL or a SCAM?  I feel like we have been paying and paying and we still owe more than our house is even worth.  The interest rate is 7.47% but I can't refinance bc the balance NEVER goes down!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Inc-SPS-Is-SPS-for-Real-Why-is-my-balance-never-going-down-1096901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.