Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. charged me rediculous fees then foreclosed on my home Salt Lake Utah

they charged us crazy fees just about every month. when we would get behind and pay them in large sums of money, they would dispurse the money twords other things. not the full amount we were behind, then charge us late fees on the next payment due. then they led us to believe that our payments went up for insurance and taxes.

come to find out they werent paying our taxes with our money. they would send us a letter saying that they had to pay our taxes and now we owe them for that. now they have foreclosed on us, we have moved it is no longer our house, but we keep getting letters from yhe city charging us fines for the grass not being cut.

when i contact the city to explain that the house is no longer ours, they told me that the house is still in our names. they took my house from me and didnt even take it out of my name. what is that, what are they trying to do? please help us i dont know if they did anything illegal but it sure feels like it

Shelley
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Inc-charged-me-rediculous-fees-then-foreclosed-on-my-home-Salt-362868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing Inc.