Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Sun, November 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 26, 2006

• Reported By:bowman South Carolina
Select Portfolio Servicing
132 Project Rd. Bowman, South Carolina U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing Rude!! Highfess And a no way Out Salt Lake City Utah

Now i feel better to know that its somewhere that i can let other people know about this Company and the down Falls about them.... I wish that someone out there as a good Mortgage Company that could help the people like my self... because u was force to file bankruptcy nobody wants to help get out what u in with a low rate....With this comapny they gave me a high rate @14.75% and that made my payments high at that time i told them that i was a single mom and my contract was fraud and they meaning my broker that i dealt with told them that i put down a big down payment and i told them i did'nt and they told me that they would look into the matter and to this day they have not done any thing my address that they have where the home is at is the wrong address and i have told them that was not were the home was and they said that they would look into that never happen....

All i have gotten from them was High fees, rudeness, letters saying that they was going to help me and that was a lie..... they want me to pay $16,000 to get my out of forcloser where im suppose to get that from... I know that everybody have problems sometimes and thats what happen to me and now when u try to make things better all u get from Select Portfolio is a slap in the face... We work hard to try to keep what we have and they try to take it from us..... IF THERE IS ANY COMPANY THATS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME PLEASE REPLY TO THIS..... I HAVE BEEN DISCHARGE FROM BANKRUPTCY...WHEN WILL THIS END FOR THE GOOD PEOPLE WITH A BAD MORTAGE COMPANY ......

Keisha
bowman, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2006 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Bowman-South-Carolina-29018/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Rude-Highfess-And-a-no-way-Out-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-222287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing