Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: rpruitt — Joshua Tree California
Select Portfolio Servicing
P.O. Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Select Portfolio Servicing Strong armed me out of my original loan modifictation, and twice forced me to default their mod by not letting make a payment of anything other than the full amount owed. Salt Lake City , Utah

i had my loan modified because i was a new father and construction worker who bought  at the peak of the narket, and was forced out of my mod and into theirs. Then i was forced  default twice because they would not let me make a payment for any amount other than the total amount due. They wouldnt except my offer to pay he full amount of the loan and wouldnt accept the offer from the investor. Ultimately we had no chose, but to foreclose.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165-0250/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Strong-armed-me-out-of-my-original-loan-modifictation-and-twi-1046864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing