Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Paula Hepp — Borden Indiana
Select Portfolio Servicing
, Select State/Province USA

Select Portfolio Servicing Calls from three different numbers and states before grace period. Utah

Out mortgage was sold to Select Portfolio from Bank of America in December 2013, they have continued to call 2-3 times daily starting on the 3rd of the month. I guess they think they're being creative in calling from different locations and numbers, my cell shows the state the number is calling from and I get Utah, Minnessota and Florida and they all are SPS only the utah number leaves a message and it's usually very nasty. an attempt to collect a dept....return this call ASAP this is an URGENT matter ect. My husband and I work very hard to pay our bills and take this as a personal assault since we aren't actually late on the payment. I am happy to report we are closing on our re-finance today and will be rid of these harassing calls for good, and I did call to tell them just that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Select-StateProvince/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Calls-from-three-different-numbers-and-states-before-grace-per-1145047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing