Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: sj33 — Palm beach gardens Florida United States of America
Select Portfolio Servicing
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. , 3815 S. West. T Internet United States of America

Select Portfolio Servicing Exspenses paid by servicer not documented Internet

Hello, I currently have an account with SPS or BKA Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. . My account was originally with another local bank in my area. After my divorce, I could no longer afford to pay my mortgage on time and my accountant was forward to SPS. Foreclosure was pressing. However, thank you JESUS ... I was able to get out of foreclosure  through the HAMP program. From what I was told, all of my in the rear mortgage payments and other LEGAL fees were included in the modification and added in my mortgage payments. Well, I noticed that there was a $748.65.  I asked about the fee and I was told it was lawyer fees that were added as a result of the foreclosure fees.  Lawyers fees .... What? I asked why they were not included with the modification along with the other fees. SPS rep/supervisor said the fees were received after the modification was made.  Not only am I having to pay the $748.00 am being charged INTREST. Then I asked for an invoice showing that this charge was in fact LAWYER fees  and I  told that they aka(SPS) could not give me an INVOICE.  I guess Im supposed to take their word for it and be charged interest on top of the fees. Is this LEAGAL?
Sj33....FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/internet/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Exspenses-paid-by-servicer-not-documented-Internet-754023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing