Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing,inc

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia — Chula Vista California U.S.A.
Select Portfolio Servicing,inc
3815 S.West Temple Salt Lake City.UT 84115 Internet United States of America

Select Portfolio Servicing,inc Claudia Cortez : Manager to SPS.SPS Hired Recon Trust Company N,A. Bank of America gave Select Portolio Servicing inc ,to handle my mortgage.They said they were going to help me,but my home is going up for sale 1/7/13.I ran in to hardship ,but now i could afford my p Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: We might be able to help you,

Loan Modification :With Select Portfolio Servicing ,inc. I received a letter on 12/7/12 that my foreclosure sale date was postponed and re-scheduled to occur on 1/7/13. Every time I call them they tell me my Modification is pending but yet I'm receiving foreclosure notices.They ask me if I could borrow from a 401k .I ran in to hardship but now I'm clear from it .Then they told me I needed home insurance ,so I purchased Home Insurance from liberty Mutual . I have 2 Jobs and my Husband works , we could afford our payments if they just go threw the Modification. My father past away and now I have my elderly mother living in the home .I need my home .Please Help me Please!.I also have my 4 year old grandson living with me . I want to go full force with this so I could save my home.I will do what ever it takes . HELP!!! I have three weeks until they take my home. Cynthia I Vickers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicinginc/internet/Select-Portfolio-Servicinginc-Claudia-Cortez-Manager-to-SPSSPS-Hired-Recon-Trust-Compa-984176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing,inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

We might be able to help you,

AUTHOR: yohanna - (United States of America)

call us at 818-668-8726, I work for a Real Estate company and specialize in Short Sales and Loan Modifications.- Yohanna