Complaint Review: Select Portfolio

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 30, 2006

• Reported By:Lemonsprings North Carolina
Select Portfolio
P.O. Box 551170 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Select Portfolio, Fairbanks Capitol ripoff, dishonest, liars, fraud, surreptitious and just PLAIN CROOKS! Jacksonville Florida

Select Portfolio is a company under several different names. These people are nothing but crooks that steal peoples homes. I've been in my home for over 9 years with an adjustable rate ( ARM ). My payments have adjusted from $560 to over $700.00 per month. I have LEGAL documents proving that I've paid them over $43,000.00 in just 3 years and the payoff on my mortgage is only $1900.00 less than what it was when I purchased this place 9 years ago. The mortgage started at $72,000.00 and now it's $70,000.00! Can someone PLEASE tell me how this can be and what I can do? What made me notice this is I asked to get off this adjustable rate and all H*ll started.

I then tried to get my mortgage re-financed thru another company and they added fees, told lies and raised the pay-off to more than I originally paid so no-one would re-finance me. I won't to start a law suit against them and I need help! Please

James
Lemonsprings, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio/Jacksonville-Florida/Select-Portfolio-Fairbanks-Capitol-ripoff-dishonest-liars-fraud-surreptitious-and-jus-213556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio