Complaint Review: Select Portfolio

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania
Select Portfolio
5673 South Redwood Road #22 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing (sps), Fair Banks Capital Corporation, American Servicing Corporation (amc) ripoff, mortgage fraud, fraudulant practices, predatory lending, unethical business practices Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Escape SPS - REFINANCE!

We have successfully refinanced consumers who have been unlawfully treated and victims of select portfolios scams and fraudulant practices. In working with the consumers we have seen first hand the unethical practices made by select portfolio. As these practices are continued by SPS your credit score is affected as a result it will be harder for you to finance anything in the future from student loans for your kids, cars, or even a basic refinance on your home. Do not allow yourself to be a victim of select portfolio services any longer. Find yourself a reputable lender.

Saki
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84123/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-sps-Fair-Banks-Capital-Corporation-American-Servicing-Corpo-215090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Escape SPS - REFINANCE!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

I myself was a victim of Select Portfolio's many fraudulent practices. They were demanding my payment on the 1st of the month and not acknowledging my 15 day grace period.

When I made the payment I received a call stating I had not paid in full and that I owed additional late charges. In the time I was trying to have this issue resolved with them because I had not actually been late additional late charges were tacked on! The nerve of these people. Also, demanded were corporate advance fee's without written explanation.

Before this thing dragged out any further I got the hell out of there. I simply refinanced with the help of another company who has cleared me of my headaches with Select and placed me with a more respectable lender. There is help out there from people for anybody who needs it.